Mahie Gill happy doing dance numbers
Mumbai: Actress Mahie Gill, known for her roles in ‘Dev D’ and ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’, is happy that she is doing a lot of dance numbers this year.
"This year there are some interesting roles and different from what I have done in the past. This year there are a lot of dance numbers, which is new to me," Mahie said.
"I have dance numbers in `Bullett Raja`, `Zanjeer` remake and `Gangs Of Ghosts`. It`s a new experience for me and I am happy doing dance numbers, for a change," she said.
Happy with her career graph, Mahie said: "My work should not get monotonous."
"There are some interesting stuff coming my way and I am busy choosing some good films. Now I want to try my hands in action, horror and other genres. But I am satisfied with kind of films that are being offered to me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan