Mahie Gill plays alcoholic for `Gangs Of Ghost`
Mumbai: Actress Mahie Gill has showcased her versatility film after film, and in her new project ‘Gangs Of Ghost’, she will play an alcoholic woman.
"Mahie will be seen in a prominent role in the film. She will be seen playing an addictive alcoholic actress in the film. She has pulled of her part really well," said a source close to the movie`s team.
Almost 70 percent of the film`s shooting has already been done in Surat, and it is for the first time that Mahie is trying her hand at the comedy genre. She has earlier been seen in films like "Dev D" and "Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster".
"Gangs Of Ghost" is directed by Satish Kaushik.
Producer Ratan Jain bought the rights of 2012 Bengali blockbuster "Bhooter Bhabishyat", which is being remade in Hindi as "Gangs of Ghost".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!