Malaika Arora Khan guarded about `Dabangg 2` role
Mumbai: She created a rage with her item number "Munni badnaam" in the 2010 film ‘Dabangg’, and in the movie`s sequel too, Malaika Arora Khan is expected to recreate the magic. But she is not ready to divulge any details about her part.
"I am a part of the film, but in what capacity, you will only know that once you see the film. So when you watch the film, then you will see me," the 39-year-old said here Sunday at the Blender`s Pride Fashion Show.
Malaika has reportedly, recently shot for a song titled "Pandeyji seete mare" with her brother-in-law Salman Khan.
But, she has also made it clear that she is happy that Kareena Kapoor is doing a special song in ‘Dabangg 2.’
"Kareena is definitely a part of our film and I am really glad that she is there and will be doing a special song in our film," she said.
‘Dabangg 2’, being directed by Malaika`s husband, Arbaaz Khan, will have Salman reprising his role as Inspector Chulbul Pandey, and Sonakshi Sinha will be seen as his wife.
The film hits theatres Dec 21 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun-Alia replaced by Sonakshi-Aditya in Shaad Ali's next?
- I'm playing my dream role in 'Jaanisaar', says Imran Abbas
- First feature film in Nyishi released
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' beats 'Baahubali', celebrates Rs 400 crore worldwide collections
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ rakes in Rs 240 cr in 10 days in India, may surpass Aamir's 'PK' record