Mallika Sherawat is a big icon of sensuality, says Vivek Oberoi
Mumbai: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who would be seen romancing Mallika Sherawat in `Kismat Love Paisa Dilli`, says the actress is a big icon of sensuality.
"Mallika is a big icon of sensuality. The amount of contribution Mallika has added to the bold woman avatar as a heroine from a meek girl to the really strong powerful Indian women is something that is commendable," Vivek told reporters here during the promotional event of the film.
"I think this is something that has not been recognised. I must say we had great time shooting," he said.
Mallika, who is known for her bold performances in films like `Khwaish` `Murder`, `Hisss` and others says her co-star is a gentleman in real life unlike the character he essays in the story.
"He is playing the horniest guy on the planet in the film. In real life he is a true gentleman," she said.
"I am very excited about the film...It has really come out well. It is a fun film," Vivek said.
While Mallika says, "All mischievous people will like this film. They will enjoy it. I hope the censor board passes the film easily and it does well."
Directed by Sanjay Khanduri, the romantic comedy is set to release on October 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside