Manish Malhotra designs Kareena`s look for `Singham Returns` song
Mumbai: Fashion designer Manish Malhotra has styled Kareena Kapoor`s look for the promotional ‘Singham Returns’ song composed by Yo Yo Honey Singh.
The song, he said, will be out Friday.
"Right now I am shooting a song with her (Kareena) for `Singham 2`. I am doing a song with Kareena, Ajay Devgn and Honey Singh. It`s a promotional song and will be launched Aug 1," the 47-year-old said here at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) press meet.
Malhotra has been a part of the fashion and film industry for a long time and reminisced his association with the glamour industry.
"Just this morning I was talking to Kareena and she said `My god, I have been working for 15 years.` I told her that next year I will complete 25 years in the film industry and ten years to my label. My association with Lakme will also be 14 years old," the designer said.
Malhotra`s bridal `Gloss` collection will be showcased at the grand finale of LFW, scheduled for Aug 20-24. Kareena will be his showstopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik