Manish Malhotra designs Kareena`s look for `Singham Returns` song
Mumbai: Fashion designer Manish Malhotra has styled Kareena Kapoor`s look for the promotional ‘Singham Returns’ song composed by Yo Yo Honey Singh.
The song, he said, will be out Friday.
"Right now I am shooting a song with her (Kareena) for `Singham 2`. I am doing a song with Kareena, Ajay Devgn and Honey Singh. It`s a promotional song and will be launched Aug 1," the 47-year-old said here at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) press meet.
Malhotra has been a part of the fashion and film industry for a long time and reminisced his association with the glamour industry.
"Just this morning I was talking to Kareena and she said `My god, I have been working for 15 years.` I told her that next year I will complete 25 years in the film industry and ten years to my label. My association with Lakme will also be 14 years old," the designer said.
Malhotra`s bridal `Gloss` collection will be showcased at the grand finale of LFW, scheduled for Aug 20-24. Kareena will be his showstopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'