Manish Paul injured on movie set
Mumbai: Actor Manish Paul, who made his Bollywood debut with ‘Mickey Virus’, injured himself while playing cricket with the cast and crew of his upcoming film ‘Tere Bin Laden 2’.
The incident happened Dec 7, said a source.
Manish was taken to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here where the doctors advised him complete bed rest for a week.
"I love cricket a lot and playing with friends made me more enthusiastic. I jumped for the ball and fell, in the process twisting my ankle. My feet are severely bruised," Manish said in a statement.
Despite a limp, he attended a work commitment in Ahmedabad Dec 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!