Manish Paul injured on movie set
Mumbai: Actor Manish Paul, who made his Bollywood debut with ‘Mickey Virus’, injured himself while playing cricket with the cast and crew of his upcoming film ‘Tere Bin Laden 2’.
The incident happened Dec 7, said a source.
Manish was taken to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital here where the doctors advised him complete bed rest for a week.
"I love cricket a lot and playing with friends made me more enthusiastic. I jumped for the ball and fell, in the process twisting my ankle. My feet are severely bruised," Manish said in a statement.
Despite a limp, he attended a work commitment in Ahmedabad Dec 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming