Mary Kom film is Priyanka Chopra`s `different one` next year
Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra, who is known for her non-conventional films like `7 Khoon Maaf` and `Barfi`, says that her upcoming film on boxing champion Mary Kom will be the different film next year.
"I do at least one film which is challenging for me every year. Mary Kom is that film for next year. If you meet her in person, you will see she is so sweet....can`t imagine her to be a boxer," Priyanka Chopra said at a press conference here Friday.
Talking about her preparation for the film, the actress said that the training is on and she hopes she can play the role well.
"There is a lot of training going on for it. I hope I can pull it off," she said.
With her debut single, `In My City` being liked by her fans, Priyanka does admit that her strong Bollywood career has supported this success.
"I have done films for so long and my fans have always supported me. It is easy for me to do conventional films, but then I want to try something different," she said.
The actress will be seen in four films next year - a remake of `Zanjeer`, `Gunday`, the film on Mary Kom, and `Krrish 3`. Will she be singing in any of them?
"I have not planned anything. I am new to all this," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!