Meet Vidya Balan, the lady James Bond
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan, who will be seen as a women detective in ‘Bobby Jasoos’, says those who want to see the female James Bond should see her.
"If you all want to see the lady James Bond, then I am right here," said Vidya - without revealing much - when asked about ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
To be directed by Sameer Shaikh and produced by Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha, ‘Bobby Jasoos’ will go on floors by mid-November.
Looking slimmer, the actress said the weight loss was for ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.
Vidya said: "For `Dirty Picture` and `Ghanchakkar` I had to gain weight. In `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` I play a urban girl and the film demanded a particular body type, so I have lost the weight that I gained for my previous films."
‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ will see the fresh pair of Viday and Farhan Akhtar. The actress was all praise for her co-star.
"I have seen `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` and the perfection and dedication Farhan has done for the film is commendable. I am a huge fan of Farhan Akhtar. There is so much to learn from him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer