Megastar Rajinikanth to star in Akshay-Paresh starrer ‘OMG Oh My God’ remake!
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal’s banter in ‘OMG Oh My God’ was much loved and enjoyed by the audiences worldwide. The massive positive response the film had received has not gone unnoticed by the South Indian movie industry and buzz is that the film is going to be remade in Tamil too!
Recently, Rajinikanth’s daughter Aishwarya R Dhanush met Akshay Kumar in Mumbai to discuss the possibility of making the Hindi hit in Tamil with none other than megastar Rajinikanth as one of the two main leads.
“Rajini’s elder daughter, Aishwarya R Dhanush, met Akshay in Mumbai recently and discussed about directing the movie’s Tamil version. She is planning to have her father in the lead role,” revealed a source.
But before these plans materialise, Rajinikanth has to finish working on his current project ‘Kochadaiyaan’ which also stars Bollywood siren Deepika Padukone and has been directed by his younger daughter Saundarya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity