Middle-aged Saif to act in ‘a mature love story’
Mumbai: Siddharth Anand has a special birthday gift for friend Saif Ali Khan, who is all set to enter his fortieth year on 16th August.
Buzz has it that Siddharth Anand wants to cast Saif Ali Khan in ‘a mature love story’, something which suits the actor’s age and temperament, unlike a 20-something guy running around the trees.
The unnamed project, which is slated for 2011, will be “far removed from the rom-com space”. The film will include Priyanka Chopra and will be co-produced by Saif Ali Khan and director Siddharth Anand.
Talking to a news daily about his new flick, Siddharth Anand said, “Yes I’m turning producer with my next film with Saif. We will be co-producing the film. About time I took my career to the next level. And who better to take me there than Saif?”
When enquired whether he will be making a romantic flick, Siddharth said that it will be a mature flick where “Saif would play his own age.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look