Milkha Singh moves to tears at London premier of `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`
New York: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, the director of `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`, has revealed that Milkha Singh broke down twice during the screening of the film in London.
The movie talks about the life of the ‘Flying Sikh’, as Singh was known, from troubled childhood during the partition of India to his record-breaking races in the `50s and `60s.
During the London premiere last week, Mehra claimed that it is difficult to understand what you would feel emotionally when you see your own life unfold, but the legendary Indian track star did hold his hand twice during the screening, the New York Daily News reported.
He said that his main concern regarding the film was not about its box office collection but about doing justice to Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH