Mom wanted me to star in romantic film: Arjun Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Kapoor today said that his late mother would have loved him to watch in his upcoming film `2 States`.
"She would have been happy to see me do a romantic role and play a normal guy, like the one I am doing in `2 States`. I think that would have been emotional moment. I wish she could see me do this," Arjun said.
Arjun, 28, lost his mother Mona Kapoor to cancer exactly two years ago.
Apparently, his mother had also read the Chetan Bhagat`s bestseller and the book is still lying in her room.
"When I went to shoot for this film, there was no emotional baggage as such (with regards to the book). My grandma reminded me it (book) was lying in her room," Arjun said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming