‘Murder 3’: Aditi Rao Hydari, Sara Loren the new fighting cats in B-Town?
New Delhi: Films from the Bhatt camp have always been the rallying point of some or the other controversy. Be it charges of obscenity or objection to casting a porn star, Vishesh Films have had it all. However, this time around, it’s something else. Seems like the two leading ladies of Vishesh Bhatt’s upcoming ‘Murder 3’ – Aditi Rao Hydari and Sara Loren – don’t get along at all.
As per reports, Hydari who has earlier been seen in film like ‘London, Paris, New York’ and ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’, can’t stand Pakistani actress Sara Loren, and vice versa. The tiff between the two was evident at a recent promotional shoot, where Hydari and Loren did not even look at each other.
Aditi and Sara will both be playing pivotal roles in the third of the ‘Murder’ franchise – and will be seen romancing actor Randeep Hooda. The film hits theatres February 15, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'