Murugadoss writing original script for his next in Hindi
Mumbai: ‘Ghajini’ director AR Murugadoss`s next Hindi movie will star Akshay Kumar and he says that he is writing the original screenplay for the film, which won`t have stylised action.
"I`m aware of all the action remakes in Hindi. I don`t want to comment on them. All I`ll say is my second Hindi film will have action very different from ‘Ghajini.’ I`ve decided to make an original screenplay with Akshay Kumar for producer Vipul Shah with no stylised action," said Murugadoss.
After doing comedies, Akshay is back in action mode and reportedly action would be more cerebral than overt in the sequel to ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai,’ while ‘Rowdy’ will be a full-on bone-crunching action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder