Nana Patekar ignores back pain, lifts Shreyas Taplade
Mumbai: At 62, Nana Patekar has an undying spirit to give his best. The actor was suffering pain due to a back injury, but that didn`t deter him from lifting Shreyas Talpade on his shoulders for a shoot for ‘Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal’.
While shooting for the Percept Pictures` comedy film, Nana reached dot on time despite a back injury. He says he believes injuries are like guests.
"If you treat them well and pamper them, they stay back and refuse to go away. You need to be aloof about their existence and they leave as quickly as they came," Nana said in a statement.
Thanks to his spirit, he effortlessly lifted Shreyas for a pose for the Priyadarshan-directed movie. He also credits his ability to carry off the stunt to his health consciousness.
"It is important for each of us to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We need to let go of addictions. I have. So can you. And once you are healthy, go for walks, do yoga and quit bad habits like smoking and drinking, you will be fit and fine," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Release date of Salman Khan starrer 'Sultan' announced!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation is truly commendable! Pics inside
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside