Nana Patekar’s loss is Prakash Raj’s gain!
Mumbai: There was a strong buzz that Nana Patekar was approached to play the main villain opposite ‘Aazaan’-fame star Sachiin Joshi in his upcoming film Mumbai Mirror.
But sources reveal that Prakash Raj has been signed on for the pivotal role. The powerhouse performer, who happens to be the newest baddie of Bollywood with films like ‘Wanted’ and ‘Singham’, is also very excited about his role in the film. And wouldn’t he be! He will play the deadly Shetty in ‘Mumbai Mirror’.
But instead of a righteous cop like Bajirao Singham, Shetty will clash with the raw energy of a quirky whimsical and corrupt cop played by Sachiin Joshi.
The realistic commercial potboiler mirrors the Mumbai underbelly and revolves round the nexus between powerful corrupt dance bar lords and the Mumbai Police. Directed by Ankush Bhatt, of ‘Bhindi Bazaar Inc.’ fame, the movie has some scintillating music by Anand Raj Anand. It’s expected to release in September 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder