Naseer saab, I create magic on screen: Arshad Warsi
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi believes that he creates magic on screen when he works with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah.
Arshad and Naseeruddin worked together in the 2010 film ‘Ishqiya’. They have collaborated again for ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Chambal Safari’.
"Naseer saab is my friend, my buddy and the greatest actor we have. I love him and I have a great rapport with him. When we are together on screen, it`s like a little magic that happens. I love working with him," Arshad told reporters here Thursday at the premiere of the film "Warning".
"In `Chambal Safari`, we (me and Naseeruddin Shah) are again together," added the actor, who will be seen as a dacoit in the movie.
‘Chambal Safari’ is being directed by Maqbool Khan, while ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ is helmed by Abhishek Chaubey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH