Nawazuddin`s brother to direct commercial film
Mumbai: Nawazuddin Siddiqui says his brother Shammas Siddiqui is set to make his debut in filmdom as a director with a crime-based saga and adds that it will be in the commercial zone.
"Unlike me, he believes in commercial dramas. His film will release on a commercial level. We are extremely different when it comes to films. I don`t believe in any formula. I believe only in strong scripts," Nawazuddin said.
"My brother had earlier directed TV series `Crime Patrol`, so he has a fair idea about crime-based subjects. He wants to explore the crime genre in the commercial zone," he added.
The actor of films like ‘Miss Lovely’ and ‘Kahaani’ says that his brother`s film will go on the floors by year end.
"He is writing two scripts and the initial draft isn`t ready, so the film will take some time. The film will go on the floors by the end of the year. His first film will be a crime-based film based in western Uttar Pradesh."
When asked whether he will feature in his brother`s directorial debut, Nawaz said: "I don`t know whether he will approach me for his film. Let`s see how things fall in place."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' TEASER is here and you must WATCH it!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities