Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Manoj Bajpayee turn revolutionaries for `Chittagong`
New Delhi: After playing rebels in the crime thriller ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, Manoj Bajpayee and Nawazuddin Siddiqui will be seen as revolutionaries in the upcoming film ‘Chittagong’.
Based on the actual events of 1930 Chittagong Uprising, the film is directed by former NASA scientist Bedabrata Pain.
‘Chittagong’ is based on a little-known incident in the 1930s British India, where a handful of untrained teenage boys and girls, led by a school teacher, gave the British their first military defeat.
Co-produced by Anurag Kashyap and Sunil Bohra, it is releasing Oct 12. It also features Raj Kumar Yadav and Kashyap in prominent roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Throwback blast! Deepika Padukone's 'unseen' click from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is cute as a button
- 'Shivaay' brand new POSTER will give you chills! View pic
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!