Nawazuddin to act with Salman in `Kick`
Mumbai: Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who has won critical acclaim for his performances in the last few years, will be sharing screen space with popular star Salman Khan in `Kick`.
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala has roped in the `Gangs of Wasseypur` actor for his upcoming film with Salman, a statement said here today.
Nadiadwala will be directing the action-thriller which is said to be a remake of a South Indian movie.
However, the statement gave no details about character the 39-year-old actor would be essaying in `Kick`.
Siddiqui, after going largely unnoticed in early part of his career, received critical acclaim for his acting skills in recent films like `Wasseypur` series, `Kahaani`, `Talaash` and `Lunchbox`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show