Neeraj Pandey changes `Aman ki Asha` film title to `Total Siyappa`
Mumbai: Director Neeraj Pandey, of `Special 26` fame, has changed the title of his upcoming production venture from `Aman ki Asha` to `Total Siyappa`.
The makers felt the title `Aman ki Asha` was communicating a different feel while it is a fun film. It will now be called `Total Siyappa`, which means total chaos.
"We had earlier called the film `Aman ki Asha` as the boy`s name is Aman and girl`s name is Asha. But the film is more than that. So, we have now changed it to a Punjabi title, `Total Siyappa`," Pandey said.
The film is set in London and has a hilarious take on how a Pakistani Punjabi boy goes to meet the girl`s Indian Punjabi family and the chaos that follows.
`Shool` fame director E Niwas will direct the film, which stars Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam. It is set to hit screens on January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays