New, energetic Shahid Kapoor in Prabhudeva`s next
Mumbai: Shahid Kapoor will be seen in Prabhudeva`s new film tentatively titled ‘Rambo Rajkumar’ and the choreographer-turned-director promises that the audience will get to see new aspects of the young actor in the movie.
"We are starting (shooting) in February. It is going to be a full-fledged action film. You all will see a new Shahid Kapoor full of energy in the film. The new energetic look of Shahid is going to surprise everyone," Prabhudeva told reporters.
"There will be lot of dance, action and masti. It is going to be full of fun," he added.
Prabhudheva`s previous films ‘Wanted’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’ were remakes of Southern films. However, he assures that ‘Rambo Rajkumar’ is an original story. The film has Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead.
"It is an unusual film and it is not a remake. It was a conscious effort to get an unusual pairing like Shahid and Sonakshi for this film. You all will get to know once the film hits the screens," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show