New look for 15th edition of Mumbai Film Festival
Mumbai: The 15th edition of Mumbai Film Festival, organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI), will get a new look that will reflect the ethos of the city and the festival.
The 15th edition will take place Oct 17-24 here.
"This year we have an exciting new logo that incorporates both the city of Mumbai and the iconic Gateway of India," Shyam Benegal, filmmaker and chairman of MAMI, said in a statement.
Tina Ambani, patron of MAMI said: "Mumbai is the cradle of Indian cinema, embracing its yesterday, reflecting today and welcoming every tomorrow. This logo reflects the ethos of the city and the festival."
The new identity has used an array of colours, each one representing a particular category at the festival while at the same time reflecting the diverse cultural mosaic of financial capital of India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?