Nicole Kidman not upset with `Grace of Monaco` reviews at Cannes
Cannes: Actress Nicole Kidman seems undaunted by the mixed reaction to her film `Grace of Monaco` when it opened the Cannes International Film Festival 2014 here.
The movie, in which Kidman plays Grace Kelly, opened the movie gala Wednesday.
She shrugged off the reactions, saying most of her films cause controversy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Most films I do ruffle feathers. I don`t think I`ve ever done a film that hasn`t had some sort of controversy, that just seems to be where I`m at. And even when I think I`m doing something safe, it isn`t," said the 46-year-old.
The movie, directed by Olivier Dahan follows the story of Kelly as she goes from Hollywood star to royalty.
"Grace of Monaco" is the second film for the actress this year after she starred in "The Railway Man" with Colin Firth released April 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!