Niharika Khan created 140 costumes for Anushka Sharma
Mumbai: National Award winning designer Niharika Khan reportedly designed 140 costumes to complete actress Anushka Sharma`s retro look in ‘Bombay Velvet’.
If sources are to be believed, Anushka plays "a top singer of the era in which ‘Bombay Velvet’ is set and the makers left no stone unturned to create a distinct look for her."
Niharika, who won the National Film Award for best costume designer for ‘The Dirty Picture’, "specially designed 140 costumes for Anushka", added the source.
Directed by Anurag Kashyap, ‘Bombay Velvet’ also features Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar among others. It is slated for a Nov 28 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here