Niharika Khan created 140 costumes for Anushka Sharma
Mumbai: National Award winning designer Niharika Khan reportedly designed 140 costumes to complete actress Anushka Sharma`s retro look in ‘Bombay Velvet’.
If sources are to be believed, Anushka plays "a top singer of the era in which ‘Bombay Velvet’ is set and the makers left no stone unturned to create a distinct look for her."
Niharika, who won the National Film Award for best costume designer for ‘The Dirty Picture’, "specially designed 140 costumes for Anushka", added the source.
Directed by Anurag Kashyap, ‘Bombay Velvet’ also features Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar among others. It is slated for a Nov 28 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!
- Aditya Roy Kapur - Shraddha Kapoor's 'Ok Jaanu': Check out opening weekend Box Office collections
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Sanjay Dutt biopic: THIS veteran actor will essay Sunil Dutt