No bikni, kissing scene in `Grand Masti`: Kainaat Arora
New Delhi: Actress Kainat Arora, who is making her Bollywood debut with upcoming film `Grand Masti`, says though the movie is an adult comedy, it does not have any provocative scenes.
The 22-year-old model-turned actress had previously performed an item number in Akshay Kumar`s `Khatta Meetha`.
"There are love stories which are bold and explicit but `Grand Masti` inspite being an adult comedy does not have a single kissing scene. We are not wearing bikinis. We do have bold and double meaning dialogues but not those explicit bedroom scenes," Kainaat told PTI.
`Grand Masti`, directed by Indra Kumar, is a sequel to 2004 release `Masti` and will see Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Shivdasani reprising their roles from the first film.
Kainaat feels cinema is changing today and people have finally started appreciating such movies.
"Films like `Dirty Picture`, `Vicky Donor` have done so well on the box office. It`s not just about sex anymore, it is about having an open approach to movies," she said.
The movie will hit theatres on September 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah