No bikni, kissing scene in `Grand Masti`: Kainaat Arora
New Delhi: Actress Kainat Arora, who is making her Bollywood debut with upcoming film `Grand Masti`, says though the movie is an adult comedy, it does not have any provocative scenes.
The 22-year-old model-turned actress had previously performed an item number in Akshay Kumar`s `Khatta Meetha`.
"There are love stories which are bold and explicit but `Grand Masti` inspite being an adult comedy does not have a single kissing scene. We are not wearing bikinis. We do have bold and double meaning dialogues but not those explicit bedroom scenes," Kainaat told PTI.
`Grand Masti`, directed by Indra Kumar, is a sequel to 2004 release `Masti` and will see Vivek Oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Shivdasani reprising their roles from the first film.
Kainaat feels cinema is changing today and people have finally started appreciating such movies.
"Films like `Dirty Picture`, `Vicky Donor` have done so well on the box office. It`s not just about sex anymore, it is about having an open approach to movies," she said.
The movie will hit theatres on September 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch