No dialogue for Milind Soman in `David`
New Delhi: Bejoy Nambiar`s forthcoming film ‘David’ will see model-actor Milind Soman playing a devout Muslim. But there`s something unusual about his role - he doesn`t have a single dialogue.
"Milind will only be seen praying throughout the film. His character in the film requires him to do so," said a source.
"David" was simultaneously shot in Hindi and Telugu. It also features actors Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vinay Virmani, Monica Dogra, Isha Sharvani and southern star Vikram.
A gangster-comedy, ‘David’ was shot in Mangalore and Mumbai among other locations. Director Nambiar has shot the film in black and white.
The film releases Feb 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!