No dialogue for Milind Soman in `David`
New Delhi: Bejoy Nambiar`s forthcoming film ‘David’ will see model-actor Milind Soman playing a devout Muslim. But there`s something unusual about his role - he doesn`t have a single dialogue.
"Milind will only be seen praying throughout the film. His character in the film requires him to do so," said a source.
"David" was simultaneously shot in Hindi and Telugu. It also features actors Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vinay Virmani, Monica Dogra, Isha Sharvani and southern star Vikram.
A gangster-comedy, ‘David’ was shot in Mangalore and Mumbai among other locations. Director Nambiar has shot the film in black and white.
The film releases Feb 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!