No explicit scenes in `Inkaar`
New Delhi: Although Sudhir Mishra`s ‘Inkaar’ talks about sexual harassment at the workplace and word `sex` has been used 262 times in it, but reportedly the director has not used any explicit scenes to narrate his story.
The film is releasing Friday with U-A certificate, and the real content will revealed only then.
But if sources are to be believed, there was a kiss and few lovemaking scenes between the film`s lead pair - Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh - in the script, however, owing to Chitrangada`s hesitation, changes were made in the script.
Chitrangada was apparently adamant about not doing any revealing or sexual scene in the film and Mishra made adequate changes to appease the lady.
An insider confirmed, "Yes, the kissing scene was removed from the script."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show