No explicit scenes in `Inkaar`
New Delhi: Although Sudhir Mishra`s ‘Inkaar’ talks about sexual harassment at the workplace and word `sex` has been used 262 times in it, but reportedly the director has not used any explicit scenes to narrate his story.
The film is releasing Friday with U-A certificate, and the real content will revealed only then.
But if sources are to be believed, there was a kiss and few lovemaking scenes between the film`s lead pair - Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh - in the script, however, owing to Chitrangada`s hesitation, changes were made in the script.
Chitrangada was apparently adamant about not doing any revealing or sexual scene in the film and Mishra made adequate changes to appease the lady.
An insider confirmed, "Yes, the kissing scene was removed from the script."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners