No `Fitoor` for Sushant Singh Rajput
Mumbai: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who debuted in Bollyood with Abhishek Kapoor`s `Kai Po Che`, won`t be seen in the director`s next film `Fitoor` due to date problems.
"Sushant wanted to do Shekar Kapur`s `Paani` as well as Abhishek`s `Fitoor`. Sushant requested Abhishek to postpone the date of his film `Fitoor` and has perhaps disappointed him. So now Sushant is no more part of `Fitoor` and Abhishek is hunting for the leading actor for his film," a source said.
Katrina Kaif has been finalized as the female lead for `Fitoor`, an adaptation of Charles Dickens classic `Great Expectations`. The film will be produced by Ekta Kapoor.
A statement from Sushant`s spokesperson confirmed the news.
"Sushant will not be doing `Fitoor`. The film, for which he had allotted dates this year and kept himself free, has shifted from its original October 2013 schedule to March 2014 and now to July 2014. It now clashes with his dates allotted for `Paani` due to which he had to let it go. He hopes to collaborate with Abhishek on some project in the future," said the statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!