No regrets for doing `Besharam`: Ranbir Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor says he does not regret doing `Besharam` because for him every film is a learning experience.
Released on October 2, `Besharam` failed to garner much attention at the box office.
"I don`t regret doing the film. All films can`t be hit. My first film `Saawariya` was also a flop. There is no hit formula. I don`t know if there is a hit formula. Rather I think I got the experience to work with my parents and Abhinav Kashyap (director)," Ranbir said at a Philips event.
"I have done mistakes and try and learn from it. I have seen success, failure both and wherever I am today professionally is because of my success and failure," he added.
Ranbir will be seen next as a boxer in Anurag Kashyap`s `Bombay Velvet`.
"We have completed 40 per cent of the film and it will release next year in December," Ranbir.
The movie also features filmmaker Karan Johar.
"I am happy to be working with him. He is a good actor and is passionate about his work. I was initially feeling how will I act in front of him, but now it is all ok," he said.
His another film is Anurag Basu`s `Jagga Jasoos`. The shoot will begin from November 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!