No regrets for doing `Besharam`: Ranbir Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Ranbir Kapoor says he does not regret doing `Besharam` because for him every film is a learning experience.
Released on October 2, `Besharam` failed to garner much attention at the box office.
"I don`t regret doing the film. All films can`t be hit. My first film `Saawariya` was also a flop. There is no hit formula. I don`t know if there is a hit formula. Rather I think I got the experience to work with my parents and Abhinav Kashyap (director)," Ranbir said at a Philips event.
"I have done mistakes and try and learn from it. I have seen success, failure both and wherever I am today professionally is because of my success and failure," he added.
Ranbir will be seen next as a boxer in Anurag Kashyap`s `Bombay Velvet`.
"We have completed 40 per cent of the film and it will release next year in December," Ranbir.
The movie also features filmmaker Karan Johar.
"I am happy to be working with him. He is a good actor and is passionate about his work. I was initially feeling how will I act in front of him, but now it is all ok," he said.
His another film is Anurag Basu`s `Jagga Jasoos`. The shoot will begin from November 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks