No ropes for Neil Nitish Mukesh’s fight in ‘Shortcut Romeo’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen in a fighting sequence with tribes of Kenya in Susi Ganesh’s ‘Shorcut Romeo’. For this particular scene no ropes or fighting equipments were used. The action in the film is much superior to the action which Neil has done in his previous films.
Talking about the fight sequence, Director Susi Ganesh says, “For the first time any Bollywood filmmaker has explored Kenya. It is difficult to shoot in this country as we didn’t get vanity vans or air conditioned cars. In the scene, Neil had to fight with the tribes without using ropes or any fighting equipment. Even without these equipments the scenes have come out beautifully.”
`Shortcut Romeo` is a remake of Susi Ganesh`s super hit Tamil film `Thiruttu Payale`. It will release on June 21, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!