No ropes for Neil Nitish Mukesh’s fight in ‘Shortcut Romeo’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen in a fighting sequence with tribes of Kenya in Susi Ganesh’s ‘Shorcut Romeo’. For this particular scene no ropes or fighting equipments were used. The action in the film is much superior to the action which Neil has done in his previous films.
Talking about the fight sequence, Director Susi Ganesh says, “For the first time any Bollywood filmmaker has explored Kenya. It is difficult to shoot in this country as we didn’t get vanity vans or air conditioned cars. In the scene, Neil had to fight with the tribes without using ropes or any fighting equipment. Even without these equipments the scenes have come out beautifully.”
`Shortcut Romeo` is a remake of Susi Ganesh`s super hit Tamil film `Thiruttu Payale`. It will release on June 21, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Role in 'Azhar' will be challenging: Prachi Desai
- Bihar govt declares 'Manjhi - The Mountain Man' movie tax-free
- Sydney Pollack's `Tootsie` voted `greatest film ever` by actors
- CW working on `gritty` adaptation of `Little Women`
- Check out: The intense brand new poster of Akshay-Sidharth's 'Brothers'