No sequel to Salman Khan`s `Ek Tha Tiger`
Mumbai: Despite the ending of Salman Khan starrer superhit film `Ek Tha Tiger` leaving a scope for a sequel, the makers have denied any such move.
Salman`s previous few films like `No Entry`, `Wanted`, `Dabangg` will have sequels and there were chances of a second instalment for his latest offering `Ek Tha Tiger` as well.
"We have not thought of a sequel for `Ek Tha Tiger`. We don`t have any idea (story line) for the sequel," Kabir told PTI.
Even the producers have denied making a sequel. "With the success of the film, it would be the obvious conclusion for anybody to assume that the film deserves a sequel. However, as of now, there are no such plans and it is more conjecture," Yash Raj Films` vice president (marketing and communications) Rafiq Gangjee said.
Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer romantic action thriller `Ek Tha Tiger` (released on Aug 15) garnered about Rs Rs 33 crore at the box office, on the first day of release.
Meanwhile, the Pakistan Censor Board has banned the screening of the film in their country. Earlier, when the trailer of `Ek Tha Tiger` was released, the Board had banned it claiming that it tarnishes the image of their intelligence agency ISI.
"It is a very unfortunate incident that the film will not be screened there. It does not show Pakistan in bad light," Kabir said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop