Nobody will marry me after watching `Revolver Rani`: Kangna Ranaut
Mumbai: Actress Kangna Ranaut, who will be seen in a bold performance in "Revolver Rani", says nobody will marry her after watching this film.
"Nobody is going to marry me after watching this film... I can give it to you in writing," Kangna told reporters during the press conference for the film.
The actress, whose recent performance in "Queen", says she wanted four months gap between the release of "Queen" and "Revolver Rani".
"If I could have my way, then I would like to give a gap for four months between both the films. We were not expecting that `Queen` will be running even now. People have accepted my performance in `Queen` and I personally like my character in the film. I hope when people go to watch `Revolver Rani`, they accept me in the same way."
"`Revolver Rani` is an unusual film... the treatment, the concept, everything is different," she added.
Directed by Sai Kabir, "Revolver Rani" features Kangna in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor