Not just about lead roles: Sophie Choudry
Mumbai: Singer-actress Sophie Choudry, who is yet to play a lead part in a movie, says it is more important for her to be in "interesting" films.
"It is not about lead roles. It is about being part of interesting films and projects where you play a part which people won`t forget. Even if it is a small role, it must be interesting," Sophie said.
Sophie said she is still remembered for her part as Baby Girl Vol.3 in the 2006 film ‘Pyaar Ke Side Effects’.
"I wanted to do stuff which was different. I feel the whole trend of different films started with `Pyaar Ke Side Effects` and `Khosla Ka Ghosla`. I was proud to be part of that. Till date, people remember me as Baby Girl Vol.3," she added.
For now, Sophie is happy singing. She lent her voice to the song "It`s all about tonight" from Preity Zinta`s ‘Ishkq in Paris’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out