Not portraying Rahul Gandhi in `Youngistaan`: Jackky Bhagnani
Mumbai: Actor Jackky Bhagnani is playing a politician in `Youngistaan`, but his role is not modeled on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.
"I am interested in politics and I have always kept a tab on it. You may find the similarity in the looks, but I am not portraying Rahul Gandhi in the film," Jackky said.
Directed by Syed Ahmad Afzal, the film also featuring late actor Farooque Sheikh and Neha Sharma will hit the screens March 28.
Recalling his shooting experience with Farooque, who will be seen in a prominent role in `Youngistaan`, Jackky said: "Farooque Sheikhji is playing my kind of father. It is a triangle love story between me, Neha and Farooque sir`s character."
Farooque Sheikh died of a sudden cardiac arrest in Dubai in December last year. He was 65.
"For Farooque sir`s character, he was our first choice because looking at him you realise, he is the most clean person...he`s so experienced, but he would hardly talk about himself."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch