Not trying to be different, says Reema Kagti
Mumbai: Reema Kagti, who made her debut as a director with ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’ in 2007, and has now helmed ‘Talaash’, says her choice of different subjects is not deliberate.
"It`s not like I am experimenting for experimenting sake. I think the story that I like leads me there. I am not consciously trying to be different or give anything different," Kagti said here Monday at the success party of ‘Talaash’.
‘Talaah’, a supernatural film, features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
"I think having a great cast like this does make a film like this (`Talaash`) have a much bigger mounting and platform than a film without this kind of cast. I think that`s obvious," the 40-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS