Not trying to be different, says Reema Kagti
Mumbai: Reema Kagti, who made her debut as a director with ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.’ in 2007, and has now helmed ‘Talaash’, says her choice of different subjects is not deliberate.
"It`s not like I am experimenting for experimenting sake. I think the story that I like leads me there. I am not consciously trying to be different or give anything different," Kagti said here Monday at the success party of ‘Talaash’.
‘Talaah’, a supernatural film, features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
"I think having a great cast like this does make a film like this (`Talaash`) have a much bigger mounting and platform than a film without this kind of cast. I think that`s obvious," the 40-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming