Not working in `Magadheera` remake, says Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh has denied being a part of the Hindi remake of Ram Charan Teja-starrer Telugu movie ‘Magadheera’.
Asked if he is part of the remake, Ranveer said: "It`s not true, not right now."
"I have seen `Magadheera` and I was absolutely blown away by it. I think Ram Charan is an outstanding talent. But no, I am not doing `Magadheera` right now," added the 27-year-old here Tuesday at the launch of a special edition of ‘Mills & Boon’ featuring the poster of Ranveer and Sonakshi Sinha`s ‘Lootera’ on the cover.
The Hindi remake was reportedly to be produced by Phantom Group, a company by Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl, Madhu Mantena and Vikramaditya Motwane.
Directed by S.S. Rajamouli, the 2009-superhit ‘Magadheera’ is a historical drama romance film and starred Kajal Agarwal opposite Ram Charan.
It was dubbed in Malayalam and released as ‘Dheera - The Warrior’, and in Tamil as ‘Maveeran’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification