Nude `PK` poster lands Aamir Khan in legal soup
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan`s nude `PK` movie poster has landed the actor in a legal soup. A Kanpur-based lawyer, Manoj Kumar has reportedly filed a case against the superstar and others associated with the movie for publishing an obscene poster.
According to a leading daily, the advocate has alleged that the first look poster incites `sexual violence` and encourages `obscenity`. Besides Aamir, the complaint also includes the names of producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra and director Raju Hirani.
As per reports, the case has been filed in the court of additional city magistrate VII under section 292 of the IPC (Indian Penal Code). This perticular section of the IPC deals with cases related to obscenity. The next hearing of the case will held on August 7.
The first look poster of `PK` which features Aamir in a bold and unique Avatar was released on Thursday.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani `PK` also stars Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput. It is slated to hit the theatres on December 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!