Oberoi, Neha in gangster love story
Mumbai: Actors Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma will be seen together in a gangster lover story to be produced by filmmaker Kumar Taurani.
"Tips starting new film with Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma. It`s a gangster love story," Taurani posted on his Twitter page.
Taurani has also asked his followers to suggest a title for the film.
Last seen in ‘Rakta Charitra’, Vivek is busy shooting for ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ and ‘Krissh 2’. This would be Neha`s second film after ‘Crook’ in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!