Pakistani actress Humaima Malick goes glamorous in `Sher`
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who garnered rave reviews for her performance in ‘Bol’, will be seen in a glamorous avatar in Soham Shah`s ‘Sher’.
Based on the Gujarat underworld, the period film also features Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi and Suniel Shetty.
"Humaima is playing a prominent role in the film. She is playing a Bollywood actress. It`s a period film and she has got a glamorous look in the film unlike `Bol`," Shah told IANS.
A Pakistani television actress and model, Humaima debuted on big screen with Shoaib Mansoor`s ‘Bol’ in 2011.
Shah has finished shooting for the film, except for the two songs.
"We have finished the entire shooting of the film and just two songs are left. They have to be shot with Humaima. This is not an item number, but the audience will see Humaima`s dance number in one of the songs," said Shah.
"We shot the entire film in July and August in Jaipur. It was a 50-day schedule," added the director who earlier wielded megaphone for ‘Kaal’ and ‘Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!