Pakistani actress Humaima Malick goes glamorous in `Sher`
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who garnered rave reviews for her performance in ‘Bol’, will be seen in a glamorous avatar in Soham Shah`s ‘Sher’.
Based on the Gujarat underworld, the period film also features Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi and Suniel Shetty.
"Humaima is playing a prominent role in the film. She is playing a Bollywood actress. It`s a period film and she has got a glamorous look in the film unlike `Bol`," Shah told IANS.
A Pakistani television actress and model, Humaima debuted on big screen with Shoaib Mansoor`s ‘Bol’ in 2011.
Shah has finished shooting for the film, except for the two songs.
"We have finished the entire shooting of the film and just two songs are left. They have to be shot with Humaima. This is not an item number, but the audience will see Humaima`s dance number in one of the songs," said Shah.
"We shot the entire film in July and August in Jaipur. It was a 50-day schedule," added the director who earlier wielded megaphone for ‘Kaal’ and ‘Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan