Pallavi Sharda craves to do a dance number
Mumbai: Actress Pallavi Sharda, a trained Bharatnatyam dancer, is eager to shake a leg in a dance number.
The actress, who made her Bollywood debut with ‘Besharam’, feels that the word "item number" sounds "negative" and added: "There are so many actresses who are doing some beautiful songs as guest dancers. I would love to do an interesting dance number. In fact, it`s the one thing that I am craving for."
‘Besharam’ was Abhinav Kashyap`s second directorial venture after Salman Khan starrer super hit ‘Dabangg’, but he failed to create the same magic with Ranbir Kapoor. The romantic-comedy turned turtle at the Box Office but Pallavi doesn`t regret it.
"I gave the performance that my director wanted me to give but the extent of criticism was surprising...the criticism was about the whole film but I was the easy target as I was a new person. But it`s the best thing that happened to me and I don`t regret doing the film," the 25-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt wishes her 'Shaandaar' makes it to 100 crore hearts
- Shraddha Kapoor undergoing multiple look testing sessions 'Baaghi'
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'