Pallavi Sharda to feature next in a period film
Mumbai: Indo-Australian actress Pallavi Sharda will be seen in a period film opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.
Pallavi, who will be seen next opposite Ranbir Kapoor in `Besharam`, will be paired with VJ-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana for a film (yet to be titled), helmed by first-time director Vibhu Puri.
Vibhu had previously assisted noted filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
"We have Pallavi and Ayushmann on board for a period love story. It is not based on any real life characters, it is a fictitious story," producer Guneet Monga told PTI.
There is buzz that the film is set in the pre-Independence era and Ayushmann will be playing a British boy while Pallavi will essay a Maharashtrian girl.
"The film will go on floors in a couple of months. It will be shot in Mumbai," Guneet said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification