'Pardes' girl Mahima Chaudhary all set to make a comeback
Kolkata: `Pardes` actress Mahima Chaudhary will be seen in the Wilfred Lobo directed `Mumbai- The Gangsters`, based on a real life fake encounter, opposite Om Puri.
Asked about the reason behind a two year gap in her acting career, the former veejay said, "I always seek roles of substance and challenging ones. I also prefer good, entertaining films."
The actress has starred in films like `Dhadkan`, `Dil Kya Kare` and `Dobara`. Her last release was `Gumnaam – The Mystery`.
Mahima was in the city today for the launch of mobile phones of an Indian company along with cricket legend Kapil Dev.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!