Paresh Rawal likely to produce another film
Mumbai: Director Umesh Shukla says Paresh Rawal, who turned producer with `Oh My God!`, will produce his tentatively titled `Lukka Chuppi`, a comedy.
Shukla is scripting the film and told IANS: "I am scripting four films right now and one film will be produced by Paresh Rawal. It`s a comedy and it is in the scripting stage. Paresh will play the protagonist in my film."
According to Shukla, the film will go on the floors "in 2013 and the film is tentatively titled `Lukka Chuppi`."
Shukla made his directorial debut with `Oh My God`, which was co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay Kumar and Paresh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch