Pay extra to watch `Kick`
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Salman Khan`s fans may have to shell out more money to watch his film `Kick`.
The film in question is a big star film and since it is releasing on the occasion of Eid, the film ticket may cost more than regular.
Reportedly, the tickets will see a 15-20% hike. And if the trade experts are to be believed then hiking ticket rates during festivals is an old trend.
They are also of the opinion that even fans wouldn`t mind paying more to watch a superstar like Salman Khan on the big screen.
Evening and late night show tickets will cost more than day time shows. If the film garners good response then then ticket rates may remain expensive.
Distributors do not prefer releasing more than one big star film during festivals and hence the formula.
Salman`s `Ek Tha Tiger` and Aamir Khan`s `Dhoom 3` too followed the trend.
And with `Kick` releasing today, wonder what fans of Salman Khan must be doing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Expert detoxification guide for brides-to-be
- Salman Khan thanks Aamir, Shah Rukh for 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' poster release
- 'Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya blaze'
- HC seeks ways to restrain songs promoting drugs and alcohol
- I don't consider myself a star: Priyanka Chopra
- Chrissy Teigen wants to adopt children
- Jason Statham likes to 'get drunk'
- Nicole Scherzinger adjusting to singledom
- 'San Andreas' built to entertain, not traumatise: Director
- Azealia Banks to star in 'Coco'
- Look cool in denim during summer
- Taapsee Pannu to don khaki in Selvaraghavan's 'Kaan'
- 'Baahubali' trailer to launch in Dolby Atmos sound
- Miss India UAE Nivetha debuts in 'Oru Naal Koothu'
- 'Gour Hari Dastaan' to release on August 14
- Don't have time for Bollywood: Venkat Prabhu
- Anjali is Balakrishna's heroine in 'Dictator'
- 'Legend' success cemented my career in Telugu filmdom: Sonal Chauhan
- Pawan Kalyan sports bearded look for 'Gabbar Singh 2'
- Suriya pushed me towards excellence: Venkat Prabhu
- Dhanush, Vetrimaaran team up for third time
- Retrospective pays tribute to Rabindranath Tagore
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Mumbai Film City shoot-out: CCTV footage help police arrest assailants
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27