People think I`d be a great villain: Angelina Jolie
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie finds it funny how people think she makes a great villain and would be perfect to play the part of a wicked witch in `Maleficent`.
The 38-year-old appears as the titular wicked witch in the film and says she was always drawn to the character when she was younger, reports contactmusic.com.
"It is really funny when people say you`d be obvious for a great villain. She was just my favourite as a little girl. I was terrified of her, but I was really drawn to her. I loved her,” she told Entertainment Weekly magazine.
"There were some discussions about it before I got the part and I got a phone call from my brother who said, `You`ve got to get your name on the list for this,” added Jolie.
The star raises six children with her fiance Brad Pitt - Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and twins Vivienne and Knox, five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan