People think I`d be a great villain: Angelina Jolie
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie finds it funny how people think she makes a great villain and would be perfect to play the part of a wicked witch in `Maleficent`.
The 38-year-old appears as the titular wicked witch in the film and says she was always drawn to the character when she was younger, reports contactmusic.com.
"It is really funny when people say you`d be obvious for a great villain. She was just my favourite as a little girl. I was terrified of her, but I was really drawn to her. I loved her,” she told Entertainment Weekly magazine.
"There were some discussions about it before I got the part and I got a phone call from my brother who said, `You`ve got to get your name on the list for this,” added Jolie.
The star raises six children with her fiance Brad Pitt - Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and twins Vivienne and Knox, five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder