Pierce Brosnan likely to join `Expendables` franchise
London: Hollywood star Pierce Brosnan may add his weight to the ‘Expendables’ franchise. He says he`s been offered a role in a sequel and he is up for it.
If the deal gets sealed, Brosnan will be the first James Bond actor to sign on for the series, which will see him working with British actor Jason Statham, reports independent.co.uk.
Brosnan made the revelation to Shortlist magazine, saying that talks about his role have already taken place with his ‘Survivor’ producer Avi Lerner.
"Oh, the offer has come in for the next `Expendables`. I just worked over in Bulgaria with Avi Lerner who makes them. He said, `Would you like to be in The Expendables? I`d love to have you`, and I said, `Why not?` So we`ll see," he added.
The actor is so far clueless about which instalment of the franchise will he be part of.
"I have no idea which one it would be," he added. "I just said yes. It could be (`Expendables 7`)!"
Brosnan is currently starring opposite Aaron Paul in comedy ‘A Long Way Down’.
Meanwhile, ‘The Expendables 3’ is ready to hit the screens in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar
- Ayushmann happy over more women-oriented films
- Watch ‘Welcome Back’ trailer: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar steal the show!
- Salman's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma ready for his big Bollywood break?