Playing Leela was huge responsibility for me: Deepika
New Delhi: Actress Deepika Padukone, who featured in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2013 hit film `Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela`, says essaying the role of Leela was a big responsibility for her.
In an interview to a show `Yeh Hai Meri Kahani`, the 28-year-old said that before shooting the film, the director thanked her for accepting the role, said a statement.
“Weeks before I started shooting ‘Ram-Leela’, Sanjay sir sent me a message, where he thanked me for playing Leela, the importance of Leela in his life and what it meant to him because that’s his mother’s name. So, playing Leela was a huge responsibility for me,” said Deepika.
The episode will be aired Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik