Playing solo lead in ‘Commando’ was a privilege, says Vidyut Jamwal
Mumbai: Vidyut Jamwal, who plays the lead in upcoming film ‘Commando’, says it was a privilege to play the solo lead.
"It`s a very big privilege for me to come as a solo lead. I am very happy that Vipul Shah and Dilip Ghosh have given me this privilege," the 32-year-old said here Friday in an interview.
Directed by Dilip Ghosh, "Commando" has been produced by Vipul Shah.
The film also stars former Miss India Pooja Chopra and Jaideep Ahlawat, and hits theatres April 12.
"I am very happy that people are expecting (things from me) because you can fulfil the expectations only when people expect something. So I have got a chance and I can say that the audience will not be disappointed," he said.
Vidyut made his Bollywood debut in a negative role in John Abraham-starrer ‘Force’ in 2011 and was awarded the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!