Pooja Bhatt walks out of `BAD` with the title
Mumbai: Actor-producer Pooja Bhatt, who was in the news for producing ‘BAD’, has walked out of the project with the title. She says it was a mutual decision.
"I am not part of the film anymore. It was a decision, which was taken purely for financial reason and was mutually taken by me and my partner," Pooja, director of films like ‘Paap’ and ‘Jism 2’ said.
"For me, the budget is the king. No matter how good the script is, if the economics don`t sync well, it don`t work. I am trained under Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt and I took the decision as it was not financially feasible," she added.
When asked her about the title of the film, Pooja said "yes", it is with her.
"I feel we can retain brand `BAD` as a franchisee and make BAD 1, 2, 3. I want to take the title further," she added.
With Pooja walking out, the Randeep Hooda and Richa Chadda starrer doesn`t have any title right now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan denies Madhuri Dixit was paid more for 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!'
- Varun Dhawan off to Hyderabad for 'Dilwale' final schedule
- 'Welcome Back' third biggest opening of 2015 with over Rs 14 crore BO collections
- Priyanka Chopra celebrates one year of 'Mary Kom'
- Hitman Agent 47 movie review: Misses the mark